The unit is constructed in accordance with the contract and selected products; usually consists of:
- Base and self-supporting structure made from varnished carbon steel with a double rustproof coating
- 5 mm thick striped walkway plate supported by longitudinal bars
- RAL9002 sandwich panels sides, sound proofing thickness of 50 mm with class " 0 ", constructed externally and internally from previously galvanized and varnished sheet using epoxy powder with interposed high density mineral
- fretted upper buffering made from RAL9002 sound proof sandwich panels having a thickness of 50mm plus 40mm casing, class " 0 ", constructed externally and internally from previously galvanized and varnished sheet using epoxy powder with interposed high density mineral
- single or double wing access doors in compliance with the UNI 9723 norm, equipped with panic bar placed on the inner side, REI 60, height 2150mm, width from 900mm to 2000mm, composed of reversible wing door with galvanized sheet metal sandwich panels, insulated with insulating materials, total 50mm thickness, painted white-gray.
- Ventilation openings with recovery grids having 45° inclined fixed fins made from extruded aluminum anodized finish with natural rain profile complete with bird net.
- Rain cover consisting of corrugated sheet, sloping toward the gutter side
- Gutters, stormwater drains complete with curve and gutter door protection.
- Unit signs as prescribed by the regulations in force
- 5 kg dry powder extinguisher with mobile containment box
- magnetic/thermal general electrical circuit breaker, positioned alongside the the door, with fix containment box
- general electric system switch-on button in outer box with breakable glass door
- lift, using four ringbolts placed in an appropriate manner
Upon request, various RAL